This year, the ACM CWIC 2023 will hold the 7th conference, moving from biannual to annual events. It is open to anyone interested in technology and computing, from researchers to students, enthusiasts, and professionals. The purpose of the research presentations is to share and stimulate innovative and creative solutions to challenging computing problems.
CWIC welcomes four types of contributions: (click each for specific instructions)
Presenting a paper, demo, poster or conducting a workshop is a great way to get feedback on work that has not yet been published. Papers, demos, posters and workshops will be an integral part of the conference, with sessions for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees for at least two days, plus a fast-forward presentation track where authors can orally present a brief summary of their work to all conference attendees. Note that, in order to maintain interactive and exciting paper,demo, workshop and poster presentations, we require at least one presenter per accepted paper, workshop, demo and poster to attend the conference.
The best paper, best demonstration and the best poster presentation will be selected by a jury at the conference. Submissions are open to anyone interested in computing and technology— researchers, students, hobbyists, professionals, or anyone else. The judging criteria are novelty, sophistication and elaboration, relevance of the topic, and aesthetics. The final score will be the combination of the expert judges’ score plus the audience scores. The winning teams will be given the best paper, demo or poster certificates.
Submission deadline for abstracts for posters, demos, and papers is Friday, February 3, 2023 (11:59 PM EST).
Full submission deadline: Sunday, February 19, 2023 (11:59 PM EST).
See specific instructions for each submission by clicking the types in the bullet list above.
Suggested Areas/Topics for all Submission Types: Submissions will be considered on any topic related to Computer Science included but not limited to the following topics:
- Computer Vision
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (Extended reality)
- Computer Security and Cryptography
- Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Cloud computing and Networking
- Cybersecurity and Software Engineering
- High Performance Computing
- Learning Analytics
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Computer Science Education
All submissions must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
All submission types should be submitted through the online system:
- Login to CWIC 2022 EasyChair
- Create an EasyChair account if you do not have one.
- Click New Submission
- Select the format of your submission
- Complete all sections of the form including
- Poster and Demo Chair – Dr. Paige Meeker, Anderson University
- Paper Chair – Dr. Paige Meeker, Anderson University
- Workshop Chair – Dr. Paige Meeker, Anderson University
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Dr. Paige Meeker at firstname.lastname@example.org.